- 연구실정보과학관 406호
- 강의과목C 프로그래밍, 컴퓨터그래픽스, 게임프로젝트
- 영국 Univ. of Sussex 공학박사(Artificial Intelligence 전공)
- 고려대학교 이학석사(전산학 전공)
- 고려대학교 학사
경력 및 활동
- Research Professor, Computer Science and Engineering, Korea University
- Visiting Fellow, University of Sussex
- Research Fellow, Centre for Computational Neuroscience and Robotics, University of Sussex
- Lecturer, Computer Science, Korea University
- Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Life
- Computer Graphics
- 인공신경망으로 제어되는 포식자-피식자 개체군의공진화를 통한 안정성 시뮬레이션, 한국컴퓨터정보학회논문지, 2021.
- Recent advances in evolutionary and bio-inspired adaptive robotics: Exploiting embodied dynamics, APPLIED INTELLIGENCE, 2021.
- Learning Media on Mathematical Education based on Augmented Reality, KSII TRANSACTIONS ON INTERNET AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS, 2021.
- RPG와 로그라이크 장르의 장점을 융합한 2D 슈팅게임, 공학논문집, 2020.
- 순응적 날개를 가진 날갯짓 로봇 시뮬레이션을 위한 뉴로컨트롤의 진화연산 최적화, 한국컴퓨터정보학회논문지, 2019.
- Embodied neuromechanical chaos through homeostatic regulation, CHAOS, 2019.
- Shrubbery-shell inspired 3D model stylization, COMPUTERS & GRAPHICS－UK, 2019.
- Shim, Y. and Husbands, P. (2018) The chaotic dynamics and multistability of two coupled Fitzhugh-Nagumo model neurons. Adaptive Behavior, 26(4):165–176.
- Shim, Y., Philippides, A., Staras, K., and Husbands, P. (2016) Unsupervised learning in an ensemble of spiking neural networks mediated by ITDP. PLoS Computational Biology, 12(10):e1005137.
- Shim, Y. and Husbands, P. (2015) Incremental Embodied chaotic exploration of self-organized motor behaviors with proprioceptor adaptation. Frontiers in Robotics and AI, 2(7):1–20.
- Shim, Y. and Husbands, P. (2012). Chaotic exploration and learning of locomotion behaviours. Neural Computation, 24(8):2185–2222.
- Shim, Y. and Husbands, P. (2007) Feathered flyer: Integrating morphological computation and sensory reflexes into a physically simulated flapping-wing robot for robust flight manoeuvre. In F. Almeida e Costa et al. (Eds), Advances in Artificial Life, vol 4648 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pages 756–765.
- Shim, Y. and Kim, C. H. (2006) Evolving physically simulated flying creatures for efficient cruising. Artificial Life, 12(4):561–591.
- Shim, Y. and Kim, C. H. (2005) 경로 제어가 가능한 가상생명체를 위한 2단계 진화 알고리즘. 한국정보과학회논문지, 32(1112):682-692.
- Shim, Y. and Kim, C. H. (2003) Body-Brain 공진화를 이용한 날개 생명체의 생성. 컴퓨터그래픽스학회논문지, 9(2):19-26.
- 파이썬3 입문과활용, 지란지교에듀랩, 2020.
학술발표 및 활동
- Evolution of Self-organized Motion and Morphology of Voxel Based Soft-body Robots, 한국콘텐츠학회, 2023
- Efficient Packet Transmission for Massively Online First-Person Shooting Game, 한국콘텐츠학회, 2022
- Optimization of Wireless Network Environment for XR-based Multi-party Collaboration, International Conference on Convergence Content 2022, 2022
- 오브젝트 풀링을 이용한 슈팅 디펜스 게임 디자인, 한국인터넷정보학회, 2021
- Shim Y., Auerbach, J., and Husbands, P. (2016) Darwinian dynamics of embodied chaotic exploration. Proceedings of the 2016 on Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference Companion, ACM, pages 1053–1056.
- Husbands, P., Moioli, R., Shim, Y., Philippides, A., Vargas, P., and O’Shea, M. (2014) Evolutionary robotics and neuroscience. In P. Vargas, E. Di Paolo, I. Harvey and P. Husbands (Eds), The Horizons of Evolutionary Robotics, MIT Press. Shim, Y. and Husbands, P. (2010) Chaotic search of emergent locomotion patterns for a bodily coupled robotic system. In H. Fellermann et al. (Eds) Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on the Synthesis and Simulation of Living Systems (ALIFE XII), MIT Press, pages 757–764.
- Shim, Y. and Husbands, P. (2007) A simple evolutionary framework for generating robust flight manoeuvre in a physically simulated flapping wing robot. In Proceedings of the International Symposium on Flying Insects and Robots, pages 109–110.
- Shim, Y., Kim, S. J., and Kim, C. H. (2004) Evolving flying creatures with path following behavior. In J. Pollack et al. (Eds) Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on the Simulation and Synthesis of Living Systems (ALIFE IX), MIT Press, pages 757–764.
- Shim, Y., Shin, S. Y., and Kim, C. H. (2004) Two-step evolution process for path-following virtual creatures. In Proceedings of Computer Animation and Social Agents (CASA 2004), pages 85–93.
- Shim, Y. and Kim, C. H. (2003) Generating flying creatures using body-brain coevolution. In Proceedings of the 2003 ACM SIGGRAPH/Eurographics Symposium on Computer Animation (SCA 2003), pages 276–285.